Holy Names occupies a 64-acre campus with tennis courts, a main building that houses the school and administrative offices, and a free-standing performing arts center.
- The middle and high school occupy separate wings within the school building, each with various-sized, technology-enabled classrooms. The middle school wing also houses the chemistry and biology labs.
- The newly renovated high school, designed for collaborative learning and technology-based programs, has learning studios, seminar rooms, gathering spaces, project work areas, and state-of-the-art physics and technology labs.
- Common spaces for community and collaboration, include a library/media center and a multi-purpose room for school-wide and community events. Private areas for study and reflection can also be found throughout the school.
- A new Student Commons is the school's central hub, a space not only for eating, but also for small group learning, socializing, study groups, and fun class and group activities.
- The Office of College Advisement - the best in the area- accommodates college recruitment visits, one-on-one advisement meetings, and small group sessions.