Join us for the AHN (Virtual) Alumnae Christmas Celebration tonight!
Time: Dec 17, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 947 7494 0366
Christmas Cocktail and Hors d'oeuvres Demonstration-Live
Follow along with AHN alumna Margaret Ann Carciobolo '82, owner of Nicole's Restaurant & Catering
, as she teaches us how to prepare festive holiday cocktails and a no-bake hors d'oeuvres.
Learn how to make a Gingerbread White Russian
, Holiday Sangria
, and Shrimp & Crab Ceviche
. If you would like to make these right along with Margaret during the celebration, click on the drinks or appetizer for a full list of ingredients. Christmas Trivia
Test your knowledge of all things Christmas-songs, movies, and general holiday knowledge! Prizes for the winners!Christmas Prayer
Lead by AHN alumna, Shannon Libbey '66 LenetChristmas Caroling
Lead by AHN alumna, Riley Williams '16AHN Window Decorating: Alumnae-edition
Who will be the winner of the first-ever AHN Alumnae Window Decorating contest?
Show your Christmas spirit - who is the jolliest of them all?
- Celebrate the season, and AHN tradition, by participating in Window Decorating: Alumnae-style.
- Decorate a window in your home, and submit a picture to the Advancement office at email@example.com by 4 pm on December 20.
- Submissions will be uploaded to the AHN website and AHN Alumnae Facebook page for voting on December 21. A winner will be announced on December 22!
- Make sure to use washable paint on your windows!
During the Alumnae Christmas Celebration, prizes will be awarded for:
- Most Festive Zoom Background
- Most Festively Dressed